Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Reading List


Summer starts at our house on Tuesday afternoon when school is officially out.  We have been busy making plans for the summer: chasing fireflies, homemade ice cream, s'mores and campouts, lemonade stands and lots of swimming.   But one of my favorite parts of summer are the mornings spent at our local library piling our bags full of books to read, whether by the pool or curled up next to the air conditioned vent.  So I was very excited when I saw this post pop up in my reader: 37 Super Summer Reading Lists for Kids Ages 0 - 10 over at Delightful Children's Books.  Amy has linked to every book list imaginable - click through the links and create your summer library list - I know I am!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Camille! I had no idea you had a blog. Just stumbled upon it through Julia's. Hooray!

Jordan and Emily said...

Yay Yay! Thanks for the link. Our plan is to spend friday mornings at the library. (when we are in town) The boys LOVE it! So excited for lazy summer days!